Songs for Valentines day


  1. Night changes One direction
  2. Love me like you do Ellie Goulding
  3. In the name of love Bebe Rexha & Martin Garrix
  4. Shape of you Ed Sheeran 
  5. When we were young Adele
  6. Treat you better Shawn Mendes
  7. Colors Halsey
  8. Move Little mix
  9. Adore you Miley Cyrus
  10. Pillowtalk Zayn Malik
  11. Poison Rita Ora
  12. Good for you Selena Gomez
  13. We found love Rihanna & Calvin Harris
  14. Sweet child o' mine Guns n' roses
  15. Let her go Passenger
  16. Drag me down One direction
  17. Closer The chainsmokers ft Halsey
  18. How deep is your love Calvin Harris & Disciples
  19. Boom Clap Charli XCX
  20. Into you Ariana Grande
  21. I hate you,I love you Gnash ft. Olivia O' Brien
  22. Ready or not Bridgit Mendler
  23. Rather be Clean bandit ft. Jess Glynne
  24. Love yourself Justin Bieber 
  25. Dangerously Charlie Puth
  26. Style Taylor Swift
  27. All of me John Legend 
  28. Make you stay The girl and the dreamcatcher
  29. Addicted to you Avicii
  30. Hold my hand Jess Glynne
  31. Lush life Zarra Larsson
  32. Touch Little mix
  33. Ocean drive Duke Dumont
  34. Dont be so shy (Filatov & Karas remix)
  35. Another love Tom Odell
  36. Blue jeans Lana Del Rey
  37. Little things One direction
  38. Move your body Sia
  39. Skinny love Birdy
  40. Just the way you are Bruno Mars
  41. Just hold on Louis Tomlinson & Steve Aoki
  42. Valerie Amy Winehouse
  43. Love on the brain Rihanna
  44. Ain't nobody (loves me better) Felix Jaehn ft Jasmine Thompson
  45. This town Niall Horan
  46. Body moves DNCE
  47. I really like you Carly Rae Jepsen
  48. I dont wanna live forever Zayn Malik ft Taylor Swift
  49. Are you with me Lost Frequencies
  50. True love Pink ft. Lily Allen
  51. Waiting for love Avicii
  52. Don't let me go Harry Styles
  53. Still into you Paramore
  54. Someone like you Adele
  55. What I like about you 5SOS
  56. I will never let you down Rita Ora
  57. Be the one Dua Lipa
  58. I feel it coming The Weeknd ft Daft Punk
  59. This girl Kungs vs Cookin' on 3 Burners
  60. I need you love Calvin Harris ft Ellie Goulding
  61. Love me again John Newman
  62. Stole the show Kygo ft Parson James
  63. Hotline Bling Drake
  64. The one that got away Katy Perry
  65. A thousand years Christina Perri
  66. Sugar Maroon 5
  67. Criminal Britney Spears
  68. Give you what you like Avril Lavigne
  69. Red Taylor Swift 
  70. Video games Taylor Swift
  71. Video games Lana Del Rey
  72. You make me Avicii
  73. Sweet livin' Sigala ft. Bryn
  74. Perfect strangers Jona Blue ft. JP Cooper
  75. Love me now John Legend
  76. Young God Halsey 
  77. I got you Bebe Rexha
  78. Diamonds Rihanna
  79. Cloce Nick Jonas ft. Tove Lo
  80. Written in the stars The girl and the dreamcatcher
  81. Perfect One direction
  82. Still falling for you Ellie Goulding
  83. Desire Years & years ft. Tove Lo
  84. Our day will come Amy Winehouse
  85. Teenage dream Katy Perry
  86. Company Justin Bieber 
  87. Can't feel my face The Weeknd
  88. Thinking out loud Ed Sheeran 
  89. You belong with me Taylor Swift
  90. Love the way you lie Eminem ft. Rihanna
  91. Ain't my fault Zara Larsson
  92. Paris The chainsmokers
  93. I'm with you Avril Lavigne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire walk with me /indication of Twin Peaks tv show/

Sweet Peach Too Faced Review

Some Shops With Aesthetic.Vintage.Grunge Clothes