Soft glam makeup for every day | Spring Inspired

So this time I decide to show you some cool makeup you can wear every day.I really love this look and it reminds me of  the spring (and it's coming pretty soon).These are some makeup product that I use for this look:
  • Wet n Wild highlighter /the sweetest bling/
  • Kat Von D Shade+Light eye contour palette
  • Smashbox #Shapematters palette
  • Golden Rose mascara /3D fantastic lash/
  • Labello /cherry shine/
Before I start this post I want you to know that all these products are cruelty free. 😊



1.Wet n Wild highlighter /the sweetest bling/
This highlighter is the best highlighter I've ever tried.I apsolutely adore this package look.Usually when you put it on your face it's glowing for 1-2 hours.But when i put setting spray /i am gonna talk about it very soon/ it's glowing for a couple of hours and I really love it.You kind of have center in heart shape and it's white glow and around it you have soft pink glow.I honestly love the white one,but with this makeup you can use pink one too.Unfortunately, this collection was a limited edition and you can't find it anymore, but I believe that the others highlighter are great too, maybe I'll try to use them ,u never know.Oh and it's very easy to apply.


Ovaj highlighter je najbolji koji sam ikad probala.Obozavam izgled ovog pakovanja.Obicno kada ga stavim sjaji 1-2 sata.Ali,kada stavim sprej za setovanje /pricacu o tom proizvodu uskoro/ ostaje par sati.Imate 'centar' koji je u obliku srca i taj deo daje beli sjaj,dok oko srca mozete koristiti rozi sjaj. Iskreno vise volim beli,ali za ovaj izgled mozete koristiti i rozi.Nazalost,ova kolekcija je bila ogranicene prodaje,ali verujem i da su ostali highlighter-i dobrog kvaliteta,mozda ih probam.Oh da i lako se nanosi.

2.Kat Von D Shade+Light eye contour palette
I described this palette in my previous post i you can check it HERE.There you can find some makeup looks you can do with this palette.In this look I use shadow named sytry to fill my eyebrows.And for that I use makeup brush that I got in #Shapematters palette by Smashbox.
Price/cena:48$ / 39€ / 4600 RSD                                                    Check out this product HERE


Ovu paletu sam opisala u jednom od predhodnih postova i mozete ga procitati OVDE.Tamo mozete naci par izgleda koje mozete uraditi sa ovom paletom.Ovde koristim senku pod nazivom sytry za popunjavanje obrva.Za to koristim cetkicu koju sam dobila u #Shapematters paleti od Smashbox-a.

3.Smashbox #Shapematters
Love this palette.There you can find amazing eyeshadows and I also like to use wax for eyebrows.For this look I use shadow named totally nude and it's my favorite eyeshadow by now. One thing that I don't like is the eyeshadows can be little powdery to work with.Usually when i got some palette I hate makeup brush that comes with it ,but in this case I apsolutely love it specially part for eyebrows.
Price/cena:55$ / 44.56€ / 5270 RSD                                               Check out this product HERE


Obozavam ovu paletu.Mozete naci super senke i takodje mi se svidja i vosak koji se koristi za obrve.Za ovaj izgled koristim senku u nijansi totally nude  i to je do sada moja omiljena senka.Jedna stvar koja mi se ne svidja jeste da su senke praskaste kada se koriste.Obicno kada uzimam neku paletu mrzim cetkicu koja ide uz nju,ali ovde to nije slucaj i cetkica je veoma dobra,vise mi se svidja deo za obrve.

4.Golden Rose mascara /3D fantastic lash/
I found out about this product a month ago and I bought it one or two weeks ago.It's cheap product,but with great effect /almost like all of their product/. You should definitely try this product.Beside this mascara I also like The One mascara by Oriflame.I also tried Golden Rose Mega Volume & Length City Style mascara but it's not that effective as this one.
Price/cena:around 3.60$/ 3€ / 350 RSD                                          Check out this product HERE

Saznala sam za ovaj proizvod pre mesec dana i kupila sam ga pre nedelju,dve.Jeftin proizvod,ali sa sjajnim efektom /skoro kao i njihovi drugi proizvodi/.Trebalo bi definitivno da ih isprobate.Pored ove maskare jos mi se svidja i The One maskara od Oriflejma.Takodje sam isprobala i Golden Rose Mega Volume & Length City Style maskaru ,ali nije toliko efektivna kao ova.

5.Labello /cherry shine/
Product complements this look and lips look fuller. I like the effect on my lips and I love smells of their products so much.
Price/cena:around 1.55$ / 1.26 € / 150 RSD                                   Check out this product HERE

Ovaj proizvod upotpunjuje ovaj izgled i usne izgledaju vece.Svidja mi se efekat koji ostvaruje na usnama i svidja mi se miris njihovih proizvoda.

Last post HERE
Zadnji post OVDE

Other makeup posts here/postovi vezani za sminku:
Makeup tested on animals
Shade+Light eye contour palette Kat Von D
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna
Halloween makeup looks
Revolution Makeup palette review


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fire walk with me /indication of Twin Peaks tv show/

Sweet Peach Too Faced Review

Some Shops With Aesthetic.Vintage.Grunge Clothes