Halloween makeup looks

We all know that Halloween is celebrated on 31st of october, right?So by then I will post some things related to halloween.The first thing to do is makeup here. I will show you a couple of makeup artists from which you can take ideas or you can do your makeup similar.All of them you can find on their instagram profiles.
Svi znamo da se Noc vestica odrzava 31. oktobra,zar ne?Zbog toga cu postavljati neke stvari vezane za to.Prva stvar jeste sminka.Pokazacu Vam neke sminkere od kojih mozete uzeti ideje ili mozete da uradite sminku slicnu njima.Sve mozete naci na njihovim instagram profilima klikom na njihova imena.
1.Jordi












2.Pamela














3.Lauren Backman













4.Sheridan Kelley










5.Jessica Nicole












6.Jessica A.M. Kalil











7.Rachel Murray











8.Kimberley Margarita












That's it for this post,I hope you guys liked it.Make sure you follow me for my next posts.
If you are interested in another makeup looks click on my makeup account on instagram here: @formakeuploovers
My private instagram account: @dezire.klari


Toliko za ovaj post,nadam se da Vam se svideo.Ukoliko zelite da vidite sledece postove zapratite me.Ukoliko ste zainteresovani u druge makeup izglede kliknite na moj makeup akaunt na instagramu ovde: @formakeuploovers
Moj privatni instagram: @dezire.klari






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire walk with me /indication of Twin Peaks tv show/

Sweet Peach Too Faced Review

Some Shops With Aesthetic.Vintage.Grunge Clothes